Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*while shopping at ross i did not simply buy my daughter a new outfit when she spilt her drink all over herself instead of getting her other one out of her diaper bag...*

*i did not laugh repeatedly at my 1 yr old instead of helping her when she was had a hair tie around her finger and was snapping herself with it over and over then giving me her finger to kiss it. i wouldnt just leave it on her finger =)*

*i didnt send my oldest daughter to clean her room while i was making cupcakes so that I could eat the leftover batter before her and wash away the evidence..nope not me!*

*i did not go school shopping WITHOUT my daughter who is in school so i could pick out some clothes that I thought were cute, that i knew she would say NO WAY mom...*

*and lastly when my dog decided to pee on the floor last night..i absolutely did not use my boyfriends shirt to clean it up because i was irrated at him. definitely not.*

No comments:

Post a Comment